Computing internship program for graduate students majoring in computer science and related fields who are interested in working at a national science research laboratory. While providing an opportunity to gain understanding and experience of Fermilab’s computing for high energy physics, interns will assist with laboratory R&D efforts to explore and enable the use of state-of-the-art tools and technology for the benefit of the science community.
- Enrollment in a U.S. college or university in computer science or related graduate program
- 3.0 grade point average or above on a 4.0 scale
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Online application
- Proficiency questionnaire
- Unofficial transcript
- Application Period: October 15, 2018-February 18, 2019
- Program Dates: June 3-August 9, 2019
- Acceptance Date: April 2019
- Salary: $825.00 – $875.00 weekly depending on academic year
- Housing: Arranged and partially subsidized by the program.
- Transportation: Paid round-trip airfare, or mileage reimbursement if permanent address is more than 50 miles from laboratory
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation