The Lee Teng Undergraduate Internship in Accelerator Science and Engineering is an 11-week undergraduate summer internship designed to attract undergraduate students to the exciting and challenging world of particle accelerator physics and technology.
- Junior academic standing at the time of application; outstanding sophomores may be considered
- U.S. citizen or foreign national* enrolled full-time at a U.S. university.
*Applicant is fully responsible for completing all visa formalities prior to the start of the program.
- Proof of identity an eligibility to work in the United States
- Proof of medical insurance while at Fermilab.
- Two week Particle Accelerator School
- Curriculum vitae
- Unofficial transcript
- Two Letters of recommendation
- Oral presentation
- Written research project report
- Poster presentation